Aloe Vera Juice - 4 pack
Out of stock
- Organic, cold-pressed pure aloe vera
- Travel-friendly. No need to refrigerate
- No added color, fragrance or alcohol
Let the cooling sensation of our organic, cold-pressed Aloe Vera Juice soothe your dry, chapped, irritated skin. Ideal for soothing the pain, redness, and itching from sunburn, razor burn, minor cuts, and insect bites.
Our pure formula contains no added color, fragrance or alcohol, and is naturally hydrating and gentle on all skin types. Aloe Vera is a natural healing plant that has been used for centuries to soothe and cool minor skin irritation and leave skin feeling silky smooth, with no sticky residue.
* PURE & NATURAL – ArtNaturals pure & natural Aloe Vera Juice contains organic cold-pressed, top-quality Aloe Vera & multiple soothing & protective nutrients. Our formula is one of the purest on the market with no added color, fragrance or alcohol.
* CUTS & BURNS : Aloe vera has the ability to quickly regenerate skin cells making it extremely effective in soothing scrapes, burns, sunburns, rashes, dry skin, cuts & d&ruff. This makes Aloe vera one of the most sought after sun care item.
* MOISTURIZING & HYDRATING : Aloe Vera has naturally moisturizing qualities that have been used for centuries. Aloe vera is moisturizing for the skin, hair & cuticles. Aloe Vera is naturally anti:inflammatory & helps with itchiness.
* EASY TO APPLY, FAST ABSORPTION : Due to the natural formula our Aloe Vera Juice absorbs just like fresh Aloe vera leaf. This juice leaves skin feeling silky & smooth while leaving no sticky residue.
* SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : ArtNaturals offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Try it risk free with no questions asked & top customer service. You have nothing to lose & your health to gain.
|Size||12 Fl Oz / 355ml|
|Ingredients||"Aloe Vera pulp, demineralised water, carbomer, DMDM hydantoin, phenoxyethanol, glycerine. "|
|How to Use||Apply a small amount to irritated skin and rub gently until fully absorbed. For best results, use twice daily.|
|What it does||Naturally soothes, cools, and hydrates irritated skin due to sunburn, stings, and rashes.|