Frankincense Essential Oil 4 fl oz / 118 ml
- 100% PURE - ArtNaturals Frankincense Essential Oil is 100% Pure, unadulterated, therapeutic grade, and GC/MS tested. Analysis reports are available in the images above and on our website. It is vegan and cruelty free.
- CARRIER OIL - Used with a carrier oil for massage, helps ease the effects of a long, vigorous day. Frankincense Oil is known for its ability to rejuvenate skin when applied topically
- ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER - When used with an essential oil diffuser, Frankincense Oil has the power to keep you focused. Its fragrance will bring relaxation, peace, wellness and satisfaction to your day.
- DIY - ArtNaturals offers a wide variety of DIY essential oil recipes that can be found in our storefront. From home to outdoors, and well being to skincare, we have a recipe that is perfect for you.
- SATISFACTION GAURANTEED - ArtNaturals offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Try it risk free with no questions asked, and top customer service. You have nothing to lose and your health to gain.
The incense-like aroma of our steam-distilled Frankincense Oil (Boswellia serrata) displays hints of Lemon and Pine, which help fight fatigue as it quiets and focuses the mind. This Oil is also known to help enhance complexion, and when used with a carrier oil, it’s a popular choice for massage.
For many centuries, the scent of Frankincense represented purification, as it was burned to ward off evil spirits. It was also offered as gifts to kings and other nobility. A few drops used in a diffuser or humidifier can help lower stress.
|4 fl oz / 118 ml
|How to Use
Should be diluted with a carrier oil prior to use. Frankincense Oil blends well with most oils. Use in our Standard or Bluetooth Oil Diffuser, or place one-to-two drops in the palm of your hand and inhale deeply.
When stored in a dark cool environment, Frankincense will have a shelf life of approximately two years upon opening.
Safety Information: Topical and aromatic use only. Do not use on children, if pregnant, and keep out of pet's reach. Non-toxic, generally non-irritating. Older, oxidized oil can increase the potential for skin irritation. Always test for skin sensitivity prior to use. Do not ingest orally and keep out of eyes, ears and nose. Excessive use of any oil can lead to sensitization.
|What it does
|Woodsy, earthy, comforting. Like a hike through ancient woodlands.