Items 1-8 of 43
- Top 8 Essential Oils Set 10ML£20.998 pure, therapeutic grade essential oils perfect for aromatherapy, cleaning the air, and making your own homemade bath and body, cosmetic, and household cleaning products. Dilute with a carrier oil or add to your favorite shampoos, body washes, lotions and other products. Learn More
- Frankincense Essential Oil 15 ml£4.00
- Top 8 Blend Set£20.998 premium, globally sourced essential oil blends perfect for aromatherapy, diffusing, and making your own homemade bath and body, cosmetic, and household cleaning products. Dilute with a carrier oil or add to your favorite shampoos, body washes, lotions and other products. Learn More
- Argan Oil 4 fl oz / 118 ml£18.00Packed with essential fatty acids, Argan Oil is perfect for moisturizing and restoring troubled areas of dry and aging skin around the neck, eyes, and decollate. Argan oils are also ideal for restoration and strengthening of weak, damaged, and brittle hair, restoring healthy shine, softness, and luster while delivering healing moisturizers and keratin. *Results May Vary Learn More
- Lemongrass Essential Oil 15 ml£4.00
- Bergamot Essential Oil 15 ml£4.00
ABOUT OUR ESSENTIAL OILS
At artnaturals, we care about the environment and our community, which is why we globally source only the highest quality essential oils and use only the best natural ingredients. Our “therapeutic grade” (100% pure) essential oils come in amber glass bottles to preserve freshness and shelf-life.
We strongly believe in the power of our senses, therefore, in addition to our individual essential oils, we offer deluxe collections (including holistic hair care, skin care, and bath and body products). It’s our goal to help you achieve their healthiest life through the benefits of aromatherapy by offering our essential oils and other products at an affordable price every day.
HOW TO USE OUR ESSENTIAL OILS
Essential oils can improve your mind, body and soul in numerous ways, including adding strength to nails, enhancing hair volume and silkiness, brightening skin complexion, and uplifting overall health and wellness.
The easiest way to get started is by pairing your favorite scent with one of our essential oil diffusers, which will create a calming spa-like experience in your space. When applied topically on your body, essential oils should be used with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil or jojoba oil. Carrier oil/essential oil combos can also help remove makeup, hydrate chapped lips, enhance your shampoo and conditioner routine, and more.
Wondering where to start? Jojoba oil, tea tree oil and argan oil are some of our customers’ favorite products, due to their versatility and health benefits.